The humans are dead. The humans are dead.

this is not how it goes, and its..,

"the humans are gone" not dead, and the song sound very different in the official ver and better.

The animation was below average too, and this is one of the most unoriginal flashs ive ever seen, il give you a generous 3/10 atleast, for the effort.

Steinberg responds:

Nope, you are wrong, it's the humans are dead. Actually, if you are talking about the name of the song, it's "robots".
This song was done by the same people who did the longer one, so this IS an "original version".
And even though I agree it was way below average, I don't think there was neccessary anything else to the animation, it may not be a masterpiece, but it didn't need any fancy stuff.
That said, I'm going to work only on original stuff from now on, as my objective with this (practice) was achieved.

Eight Bit Strange 5 Eight Bit Strange 5

way to short!

make fewer, but longer episodes... i give a 4 for the basic effort and brilliance

Eight Bit Strange 8 Eight Bit Strange 8

way to short, make longer episodes.

Make less episodes, but instead each episode longer...

Motion Picture Soundtrack Motion Picture Soundtrack

calming in a very strange way

I love it, Soo weird tough.

Mario slayer the return Mario slayer the return

Boring.

I can't say it was uneventful, but they story made no sense at all, animation was decent, sounds where all very similar(if not the same).

if you tried to go the random way with this flash, then it needed to me more random, i also think that the terrain was very boring and uninteresting. the comedy aspect(if u tried to include it) was very "not fun".

STORY: 3/10
ANIMATION:7/10
SOUNDS:6/10
ART:6/10
COMEDY:2/10
----
TOTAL: 4.8

Figter responds:

This dosn't really help.. the story is from the other mario slayers, it guess it can be kind of confusing if you didn't know of them.

It would actually help me if you did try to point out what i could use to improve instead of the nitpicking.

A matter of perspective. A matter of perspective.

Nice!

10/10 5/5 and Favorited!

A very good job.

... for Sister ... for Sister

great flash, but...

The voice acting was horrendeous, either use a normal english speaking person for the voice acting, or speak ukrainan with english subs. 7/10 3/5

LandOfTheFreeeeeeeeeeeeee LandOfTheFreeeeeeeeeeeeee